1. Illegal Activity – This is a family park for all ages and Management will not condone any activity that is against the law and of questionable moral behavior. If caught doing any of these types of activities, your lease will be terminated immediately without refund.
2. All routine occupants of camper will have names provided on the lease for purposes of background checks.
3. Pad Enhancements – Whitetail Reserve provides a concrete patio, covered roof, fire pit, irrigated lawn and landscaping for each spot. No alterations or modifications to the camping pad will be allowed without written prior approval by Management.
4. Licensed & Insured RV’s – all campers at Whitetail Reserve must be currently licensed and proof of insurance must be provided annually to Management.
5. Parking – Each camping pad has parking for 2 vehicles in front of it. No parking on the grass. Guests must park in designated guest spots by the clubhouse.
6. Motorized Vehicles – Electric & 4-stroke golf carts are allowed in the park. To maintain a quiet atmosphere, no ATV’s or UTV’s will be allowed in the park for getting from location to location. Aimless driving about is not allowed. All drivers must possess a valid driver’s license. No children sitting on laps allowed to drive.
7. Traffic – There is one-way only traffic allowed in the park. Please turn right when entering the park and follow the road around to your camp spot. Speed limit of 5 mph is enforced in the park.
8. Pets – Pets are allowed but must be on a leash or yard tether. Leashes and yard tethers must be picked up before leaving campground so that yard maintenance can be done by management. All animal waste must be picked up both in your yard and around the park and disposed of properly. Non-compliance with this may result in termination of lease.
Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
Dogs cannot be left outside when the owners leave for any period of time. Excessive barking will not be tolerated. Any incidents of biting or aggression will result in the dog not being allowed in the park. Aggressive breeds of dogs are not allowed in the park.
This includes pit bulls, rottweilers, and Doberman Pinschers.
9. Water – Shut off water before leaving campground for the week.
10. Air Conditioners – Air conditioners can not be left on when leaving the campground due to fire hazard. If discovered by Management, a curtesy phone call will be placed. Power to the camper may be turned off at the pole.
11. Quiet Time – 10pm until 7am every day. Loud and disruptive music or activity will not be tolerated at any time. Be considerate of other’s enjoyment.
12. Garbage, Ash Can – A garbage dumpster and fire pit ash can are provided in the designated area.
a. No large boxes, disposed of grills, etc. are allowed in the dumpster
b. Talk to Management about recycling center address
c. No fish cleaning / remains allowed in the dumpster. There are many designated fish
cleaning stations in the lake area
13. Pool – Whitetail Reserve has an inground pool for the enjoyment of patrons of the park.
a. No lifeguard on duty
b. Hours posted on gate
c. Swim at your own risk
d. No children under the age of 16 allowed in pool area without an adult
e. No large flotation devices/rafts allowed
f. No glass allowed in the pool area
h. Toilets and a shower are located in the clubhouse
i. All pool rules are posted in the pool area
j. No use of tobacco products in and around the pool area
14. Clubhouse – Whitetail Reserve has a clubhouse for use by park patrons.
a. Clubhouse may be reserved for special events by contacting Management
b. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the clubhouse
c. A Fitness Center is available to park patrons. Use at your own risk. No one under the age
of 16 to use fitness center equipment
d. Shower & toilets in clubhouse are for pool use and clubhouse event/ fitness center use
only. All routine bathing and toileting to be done in park patrons’ camper. Park patron’s
guests must use your camper facilities.
15. Storm Shelter – A storm shelter is available in the basement of adjacent property (Whitetail Run RV Park). Park patrons are encouraged to be aware of weather forecasts and pending weather.
16. Fire Pits & Firewood – Each pad is provided with a fire pit. No fires are allowed in any other area than the designated fire pit. An ash container is located next to the dumpster. No green treated lumber allowed to be burned. No ash tree wood.
17. Camper Pad Limits – Only one camper is allowed on each spot.
18. Personal Businesses – Park Patrons may not operate a personal business from Whitetail Reserve.